Thursday, May 7, 2009

Soft Soap Honeysuckle and Orange Peel Body Wash





I started using Softsoap's Honeysuckle and Orange Peel Body Wash and I'm hooked!!! It's a very light, flowery scented wash. Its 18 fl oz and will cost you about $5.49 but totally worth it. Its been about two weeks and Im almost already out of it because I dont use it as a body wash -I literally bathe in the stuff. It may not be for everyone, I know of some people who complain that scents like honeysuckle and jasmine are too "old-ladyish" for them, but I personally like this unique shower gel. I love the feminine but not overpowering scent of the fresh honeysuckle mixed with the tangy orange undernote. It's lightly moisturizing without being greasy or oily and the scent isn't too heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment