Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tone Blueberry Antioxident Body Wash


Ok you guys I purchased Tone's Blue Berry Anti Oxident Body Wash yesterday at my local walmart after spending a lot of time smelling other body washes in the aisle /Initially I was going to stick with my Pomegranate & Mango Soft Soap Body Wash which I heart but I kept smelling Tone's new one ....I know Im not the only ones that does that but for ($3.00) I was able to stick to my budget and enjoy a body wash that could deliver a scent so delightful that has staying power after you shower or bathe. I hate a body wash that is whimpy and does not leave the bathroom smelling good moments after. This body wash will leave your skin soft because it has vitamins A&E and the blueberries are a potent antioxident that you not only enjoy in smoothies but now you can enjoy on your skin. I also like that it does not leave your skin feeling tight like other body washes or dry ..... So please give it a smell and purchase it at your local walmart or drugstore you will not be dissapointed at all .....Im usually picky on what I put on my skin but this is a winner !
visit http://www.toneskincare.com for more info and coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment