Friday, October 23, 2009

My favorite Candle




Slatkin & Co.
4 oz. Filled Candle

Vanilla Shortbread
(on sale $5.00 reg $9.50 Bath & Body Works)
A deliciously rich blend of Madagascar vanilla, sugar cane and a hint of cinnamon combined with the aroma of yellow cake, nutmeg and sweet cream.
Highly fragranced candle created exclusively by Harry Slatkin and developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts
Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance
Burns approximately 25 - 40 hours
2 3/4" wide x 2 1/2" tall

1 comment:

  1. I'm a staunch advocate of Yankee Candles. They are extremely flagrant and long lasting. I am currently burning a 22 oz housewarmer candle from Yankee Candles and the scent is "Sweet Honeysuckle". It's delightful. No seriously, it smells really good and I can smell it throughout my house.

    ReplyDelete