Friday, September 14, 2012

Back with a praise report I have been gone for a while free lancing for Lorac Cosmetics for a year and a half and was blessed to service the Sacramento region for all the Ulta Stores...after demonstrating superior customer service and meeting all my sale goals monthly -I was offered an opportunity to interview with a few Prestige Managers for Ulta and Executives that represent Lancome for the position for Prestige Leader for Lancome Cosmetics ...effective 09/04/2012 I was offered the position and I have been employed for two weeks-Im excited to be working at Ulta Natomas store #189 our Lancome Boutique will be officially up on 09/16/2012. I praise God for increase and all the blessings he has blessed me with. Im so thankful and in awe of all the great things that have happened this year !

No comments:

Post a Comment